01/04/2011

Kurapika Cosplay: Pants and Shirt FINISHED

Hey everyone! 

Sorry about not posting for a few days. I've been really busy with my studies and there has also been some  issues going on in my life that leave me very little time to write anything :/

But I've got some updates!

This Monday I bought the rest of the materials I needed to finish Kurapika's cosplay. Actually, I bought the rubber band (elastic) last week, but I didn't do anything with it until Thursday.


First: the small elastic is for the pants waist and the large one for the sleeves and ankles. Second: Orange ribbon for the "cape".

Well, today I finished the shirt and the pants!! (I still need to sew something in the shirt though, but it's just a simple thing).


(Quality sucks, I know)

So, besides the little part I still need to sew, the only thing left to do is to wash it ^^' It has a HUGE stain on the right side (you can't see it in the pic, don't bother looking) that I have no idea how it got there. But it looks amazing on me, I love the final result! 

I have no preview picture for the pants... I totally forgot to take a photo, but I'll show you later. Besides, they need to be washed too.

Anyway, I'll update as soon as I can with new stuff.

XoXo,
Gothica

0 comments:

Post a Comment