10/04/2011

Kurapika's Cosplay UPDATE + Mini-Hat UPDATE + General UPDATE

Hey everyone! 

Ok, so first things first.

My poll ended yesterday. The results were amazing! It seems that everyone is looking forward to see me in Kurapika's cosplay. It makes me very happy to know that!  

Talking about Kurapika, here's a little update on the cosplay:

(The quality is crap because the light of the room is even crappier, sorry)

I already cut the cape (once again I don't know what to name that thing) but I still have a lot of work to do in it. Hopefully I'll finish it 1 or 2 weeks before Anicomics (since I still have many things to do for this cos).

And now, I'll show you how my mini-hat is looking:


Yeah, the fabric is already on it. I used black taffeta. The only thing left is to add the extras. I'll do it this week, but I don't know which day I'll finish it.

Oh, and I've updated my cosplay list! One more secret cosplay and both Kurapika and Deidara's Street Style version. I'm sure I'm going to do Kura's, but Deidara I'm not so sure :/ Unfortunately I need a wig and I don't have much money right now. However, I would LOVE to do this "original" version of him. We'll see...

Anyway, please answer the new poll!!

XoXo,
Gothica

0 comments:

Post a Comment