10/05/2011

AniComics 2011

Hey everyone! 

1st day - Saturday, 7th May 2011
I woke up at 7 am. But it was too early and I went back to sleep ^^' At about 11H00 I took a quick shower. After that I put my make-up on (even though it was just a little bit because Kurapika doesn't wear any) and got dressed. It took me about half an hour to get ready to leave. but before that I had lunch.


Please ignore the fact that I look terrible in this pictures. They are just preview photos, not photoshoot ones.

I'm not really sure what time it was when I left my house, but we got lost like 3/4 times because I didn't remember the way (that doesn't really admire me since the last time I was there was a year ago). It was about 13H30/14H00 when I arrived at the location. Anicomics 2011 was held in Biblioteca Municipal Orlando Ribeiro in Telheiras (Portugal).

The 1st person I saw was my friend Marta :3 I missed her so much! And I had a HUGE surprise! My sensei was there!! *o* I had no idea he was going to the con (he told me neither did he lol) so I got a bit into fangirl mode when I saw him.

The day was amazing! I've spent a great time and had a lot of fun (and saw all my friends)  I bought two plushies, one of Kakashi and the other of  Pein. They're so cute!



2nd day - Sunday, 8th May 2011
I woke up at the same time (11H00), I dressed my cosplay, but I only arrived at about 14H15. Once again I've spent a lot of time with my friends, I've seen people I didn't see for so long and did new friends! 

At 16H00 I saw the cosplay competition. It was so cool, all the cosplayeres looked AMAZING!! My friend Marta entered as Timon from The Lion King. She was SUPER AWESOME!

I shouldn't have bought anything, but I bought a new poster with Kakashi (again) and Iruka 


I left at 17H15 because I still had to study, since I had a History test the next day...

Right now I'm still waiting for the pictures my friends took of me. I only used my camera to record the cosplay competition, nothing else :/ So I have to wait...

In the next post I'm going to talk about my new (and next) cosplays. So stay tunned, there are going to be some surprises!

XoXo,
Gothica

0 comments:

Post a Comment