16/07/2011

Secret Cosplay #1 (Naruto) + Deidara Street Style Photo!!

Hey everyone! 

I know, I haven't written anything for what seems like ages, but I simply don't have time. It's not that I'm not working at anything new, because I've been working in 2 cosplays and about 10 requests in the past 2/3 weeks. It's just that I usually write this posts late in the night and right now I need those hours to edit pictures or, as a matter or fact, sleep (because if I don't, I won't be able to wake up next morning and work).

Ahhh, oh well, you probably don't care about this... so let's move on.

I haven't been taking many pictures of my cosplays progresses. To be honest, I forget to take them. And when I remember I already did a lot of work.

But ok, let's start to reveal a little bit more of my Secret Cosplay #1. As I said before, I'll cosplay a character from Naruto, but not with its official clothes.

What I'll do is a longsplit black dress with no back. The split (I think we can say the word seperately) is on the right side and goes all the way until it reaches my hips. It also has a small train on the left side. Later I'll had more things, but I can't right now since the dress isn't finished.

Well, here's a crappy photo I took:


It still needs a lot of work, but I'm getting there. I hope the final product is similar to what I planned.

And here is the first pictures of my Deidara street style/casual version cosplay!


See it in DeviantArt here

XoXo,
Gothica

0 comments:

Post a Comment